Comprehensive Pediatric Health Services in Miami, FL
The board-certified pediatricians at Kendall Pediatric Partners are trained to compassionately and expertly handle all of your pediatric or adolescent health concerns, from illnesses and infections to preventive care.
We provide the following medical services for kids of all ages, from newborns, infants, toddlers, and young children to adolescents, teenagers, and young adults up to age 25:
- Prenatal conferences
- Newborn care, both in hospital and office settings
- General pediatric medicine, including the diagnosis and treatment of common childhood infections and acute and chronic illnesses
- Adolescent medicine
- Well visits including immunizations
- Same-day sick visits
- Developmental disorders
- School, sports physicals and pre-surgical clearances
- Basic lab work, including urinalysis, hemoglobin, rapid strep, and rapid flu testing
- After-hours access: one of our doctors will return your call for emergency services 7 days a week
To help streamline your medical care experience, all of our billing is handled in-house. That way, we can conveniently address any insurance, payment, or billing questions you may have while you’re right here in our office for your appointment.
To learn more about our pediatric and adolescent medicine practice in Miami, Florida, call (305) 274-2255 today. Want to make an appointment? Use our convenient online appointment request form and we will respond to your request shortly.